Still waiting on weather

Post Reply
GregGuzik
HASP Manager
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:28 pm

Still waiting on weather

Post by GregGuzik » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:15 am

The drizzle rain continues to persist in the Fort Sumner area. Also while the wind speed is reasonable up to 600 feet, the direction is more of a problem. In particular, the actual direction is almost 180 degrees opposite from what is predicted. Thus, there is a fair amount of confusion as to how to proceed. For now there is a wait and see attitude. However, if we don't pick up by sunrise, about one hour from now, the chances of launching today are greatly reduced.

Guzik

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest