Currently we are waiting for a wide area of rain to dissipate. We obviously can not even roll out while the rain persists so even after the current precipitation stops, we need to have some assurance that it will not start up again. To get to this stage may require a few more hours. The positive side is that there is a high pressure system over the area which will maintain low winds for the rest of the morning. Thus, if the rain problem will go away, we could launch as late as 9 am or 10 am.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest