Waiting on the winds

Post Reply
GregGuzik
HASP Manager
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:28 pm

Waiting on the winds

Post by GregGuzik » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:43 am

We are currently on a hold. The low level winds are highly variable in direction and the wind speed at 600 feet altitude are up to 20 knots. This are not good conditions for launch. However, HASP is fully configured and hanging on the launch vehicle, so if conditions improve we will be ready to go. The weather forecast indicates that a later launch around 8 am might be possible.

Guzik

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest